Monday, July 7, 2014

Elder Tang

A,

In under 5 minutes I will describe that, in this transfer, I stayed in the rich Woodbridge area, the land of Indians.  I will also describe that we received a new mission president and wife, the Taggarts.  I will describe that my new companion, Elder Hunt, likes anime and swords such as katanas, and therefore looks Asian, though gringo.  In fact, he has acquired the nickname "Elder Tang" from a member in a previous area.  I was also called a district leader, working with Elder Tang, Hermanas Schwendiman and Jarman (sister training leaders), and los Elderes Sumsion and Lopez.  They all speak espanol.  In fact, Elder Lopez speaks "Mexican," as many Utahns politically incorrectly call it.  Elder Hunt and Hermana Scwendiman are going home after this transfer and Elder Lopez just got started.  I will describe how more deets are coming soon.  I will describe these things in under 5 minutes.  Hopefully, tihs will be the only spelling error.
 
I love you all!

Love,
Elder deJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment