Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Massage

Hua,

Elder Cuyan, the Filipino in the zone, is taking on the culture really well.  He says "Yop" a lot.  It comes from a Kid Cudi song.

Here's some stats about this past week: I was on exchange for half the week in an attempt to allow Elder Rodriguez to run the area and for me to not take over the area.  He did well, I did well.  We will see Elder Traasdahl 10 days in a row.  Two exchanges, an emergency sleepover, Ultimate Frisbee, helping someone move, going to the skate park, another exchange, and district meeting.  Cache ($) T. Hompson, my trainer, called once yesterday, while a Perth Amboy Ward member fed us twice.  I did 7 ollies in one day yesterday.  Elder Rodriguez and I were introduced to a new "AromaTouch therapy" that uses one (1) bunch of aromatic oils.  It was relaxing and helped with the many things plaguing my mind.  Elder Rodriguez and I spent nine hours in the church on Sunday.  #TransferPlanning  There was also one chapel open house that 4 people came to.  

We finally saw the Heidlers and will be playing one game of basketball with Brian today.  Samantha will be baptized in five days.  Darryl "Johnny" Carteciano will go home from his mission in ten days.

I love you all.

Love,
Elder deJesus

P.S. Cactus...


...pep bacon...


...and the Dr. Chicken Shack.





No comments:

Post a Comment