Monday, October 6, 2014

Penultimate Generao Conferao

Guh,

    So, listen, this happens to ereone, but I got into a little kadesh with the zone leaders, and I was waaay out of line.  I've been a flip to everyone.

    But the General Conference addresses called me to repentance.  I hate pride.  Filipinos, man.  They got a lot of it.  Except everyone but me.  I may or may not have cried during conference because it was all so relevant.

     But hey, the rest of the week, was swag off the heezy.  E-Rod and I went on two exchanges.  We are getting this area up and running!  We still taught 20 lessons even if everyone was sick.  Like Ruth of the Old Testament, we gleaned lessons from people at church in between sessions of conference.  I even taught two in Spanish!  Then we talked about cui.

     We also saw the new Meet the Mormons movie.  It was phat.  There are six parts in it, and at least once, each part showed an airplane.  My buddy, Elder Fage, got trunky, and now I want to be in the Air Force as a flight surgeon.  That man talks about planes like they're his girlfriend.

     This was my next-to-last General Conference on my mission ):

Love,Elder deJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment