Monday, January 13, 2014

5th Transfer

Dear La Familia y Amiguitos,

Work is good.  Elder Walker ended up not going home, metaphorically.  My new companion is Elder Graham Thompson Walker!  Haha.  President Jeppson has a sense of humor.

Well, I forgot to mention that two Tuesdays ago, my companion was Elder Rodriguez from Pacquiao's home town, some city with a white name, like Jeff City or something.  Anyway, he had gotten transferred to Bayonne, which is Filipino central in this mission, with Elder Rosario, a Filipino elder who was previously with Elder Estipona, a Filipino elder who was trioed up with Elder Garcia, another Filipino who went home 3 months ago.  And I still can't believe that I am serving the Peruvians and Ecuadorians here in Kearny, New Jersey, for at least one and a half more months.  I am loving it!!!  Ya tu sabe, big, pimpin papichulo.

So really fast, Tuesday, I got my new companion, Elder Graham Thompson Walker.  He is really funny and a great missionary.  I will learn so much from him.  Also, that day, while waiting for them to go to and come from transfer conference, I stayed in Harrison.  We ended up only going outside for 5 minutes since the temperature was 16 degrees Fahrenheit.  It was insane!!!

Thursday, we met with John, who, sadly, isn't showing signs of progression.  He is having a hard time not allowing his doubts to overcome the things he knows.

All weekend long, we found potential investigators, received referrals, and gave priesthood blessings.  The lessons we taught were top notch, top hat, top hole, dope, swag, and the biz.

Anyway, I love you all.

Love,
Elder deJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment