Monday, September 8, 2014

Finding for Dayz

Moneys,
Tuesday after zone meeting was when the whole world agreed to cancel appointments.  But we found an investigator.  Taught him on his stoop.
On Wednesday, Elder McLain and I left early to take him and Elder Funny Walker to his departing temple trip.  I was left with Elder Nielsen in ma boi, Irvington.  Gaah!  Sweet memories.
Elder Nielsen and I taught five street lessons since it's Irvington.  We ate at ma boi, the Dr. Chicken Shack.  We found one new investigator because it's Irvington.
When Elder McLain came back, we home taught with a member in not our area.  We work so much in the sisters' area.
On Thursday, we taught a man and moved furniture.  One more investigator.
We found two on Friday and taught six lessons.  The Mendezes are the best. We taught Mike, the Mendezes' daughter's boyfriend.  He is a stud.  He is off to the military and wants to be baptized once he moves out of his parents' house. The Mendezes are a riot because they are Dominican.
On Saturday, we taught a bunch and stuff.  We taught seven lessons.  I didn't even fall asleep at church.
Today, I saw all my departing friends going to the Statue of Liberty )':  I will miss them.
In other news to lengthen this email that will probs remain unread like all your emails in my inbox, Hermana Reed is sick.  Elder McLain is going to be an astronaut.  He is perhaps my favorite companion.  But he doesn't know that.

I love you all, I think.
Love,
Elder deJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment